Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> [Intervju med DICE]Hvis du kunne spørre DICE om BattleField 3, hva ville du spurt?, If you could ask DICE about BattleField 3, what would you ask ?
cri74
post 30 May 2011, 21:46
Post #1

Oberstløytnant
Group: Members
Clan: HeliX, Victrixlegion
Clan role: 92 - NK

BF2: Hx.cri74
BattleField 3: cri74cri

Kjør diskusjon happy.png
Spørsmål i denne tråden, og synspunkter, kan bli tema med i kommende intervju med DICE

Hva ville du spurt DICE om når det gjelder det kommende BattleField 3 spillet ?

Fra Bear:
  • Will the Demo recording be available in Battlefield 3 (anti cheat purpose)
  • Streaming to support communities and competitive play (LANS - Compo - Expo)
  • Custom functionality like kit limitations, server parameters and serverprovider multiplayer settings
  • Client side customization of key-binds, sensitivity and maneuverability
  • Exept from the FB 2 engine and the great graphics and destruction, what is the biggest evolvement comparing BF3 to BF2?
  • A lot of servers out there hosting BC2 has change their setup on things like tickets and others have given a class limit on their servers. How will DICE enforce their own ROE for trusted serverproviders, so that we all can have good servers with the same setups within the ROE for everyone? (coincides with other questions by Bear and Olster)
  • About servers, is DICE in any way in contact with the big comunities hosting your games? Specially thinking of developing way to administer the servers like RCON-tools, pb-console(like we had in BF2), possibilities to take screenshots of any player and so on... Or is it too early for DICE to be thinking about these thing now? (coincides with similar question by Bear -battlelog - custom functionality etc by Bear and Olster)
  • Modding - Why cant we have them? is the engine to complex(players are to stupid)? DLC more important?

Fra TWP
  • Why Rush mode, what other modes will BF3 introduce ?

Fra JihadNorge
  • Some players are really fed up with snipers all over the place, can we expect more balanced team enforcement? (coincedes with Bear's and Olsters question)

Fra Olster
  • Will EA have running patch support, and hopefully better than what we have seen from other DICE games?
  • Can TV2 run custom maps and custom kits/limitations to fit the playerbase wishes without breaking the "rules"? (Coincides with questions from Bear and Jihad)

Fra Tinemelk
  • Focus on Multiplayer of Singelpayer ?
  • BF3 will be available on console, but will the PC game be less because of that?

Fra Knutlb
  • Will we see the commander mode in BF3, if not, why? What will make up for the commander in the new BF ?

This post has been edited by cri74: 16 Jun 2011, 01:35

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
OlsTer
post 30 May 2011, 21:57
Post #2

Brigader

Kan TV 2 og andre communityer få lov til å nedjustere antall snipere til maks 2 stk per side på
noen av sine servere!

--------------------

+Quote Post
BearH
post 30 May 2011, 22:20
Post #3

Major
Clan: .:SoR
Clan role: CL3

BF2: BearH.HisOne
BF BC2: BearH.HisOne

I would like to ask DICE if they could care to comment on any of the aspects mentioned underneath:

Demo Recording:
The ability to record in-game demos of matches for anti-cheat purposes, as per default requirements of professional gaming leagues, is a must. By offering enhanced abilities to server admins, we can keep out cheating and glitch abuse by way of reviewing verifiable demos which are playable in-game. This also provides the community with the ability to record movies of game play, thereby enhancing the interest and longevity of the game as was seen with previous Battlefield titles and is well known in other games. Without demo recording, we cannot monitor matches for unfair/rule breaking play and check for people using cheats not yet caught by PunkBuster or 3rd party anti-cheat stream, which undermines competitive play completely and makes it unsuitable for eSports.

1st and 3rd Person Spectator Mode (freecam):
The ability to stream live matches to the community is a cornerstone of the competitive scene (see rushTV, QuadV, H2k-TV, ESLTV and many more across the world); 1st and 3rd person spectator mode makes this possible. There are many organisations that use this functionality to bring the competitive game to the masses, and it is the basic feature which allows new games to be broadcast at expos and across the internet for thousands of interested gamers out there. Inarguably, this functionality is helping develop eSports for experienced gamers and for those new to gaming. It also provides server admins the opportunity to monitor suspect game play 'live', thus enhancing the game play experience and providing a solution when anti-cheat measures fail. Combined with demo recording, huge communities have been built in the past for gamers who wish to make game movies, as can be seen with COD2, COD4, Quake series, CounterStrike series, etc. It's important to state that demo recording is not the same as recording with a 3rd party tool such as FRAPS or using a capture card, for those unaware.

Functionality for competitive play:
Primarily to promote balance, and enhance functionality with customizable features such as a scoreboard with ticket count, round start, round pause, round restart, global messages, 'ready-up' mode, kit/weapon limits, round timer, ticket bleed and the like. Such basic options were standard in previous BF titles and are standard in most other multiplayer FPS (CS, CSS, COD, UT, Q3, ET, TF2 etc). It is important to state that competitive games are on unranked servers for this reason. Giving better support for managing games allows competitive organisations to set out fair and balanced rulesets, allowing more players the chance to play matches with friends and against teams in a competitive environment and fast-tracking the development of the scene as a whole.

Client-side improvements:
Extra options for all players such as: extra options to customize sensitivity of vehicle turrets and helicopter manoeuvrability, option to bind individual keys for picking up kits and planting/defusing bombs (common complaint), key bind for new squad, key bind for in-game weapons/squad menu, better in-game menu behaviour (squad menu should disappear on key-off), possibility of faster kit switches (artificial delays for switching weapons are too long) and complete removal of mouse acceleration would be a great boost. Also, server browser improvements allowing for all-case search strings and better filters are much needed and appreciated. Competitive players are used to performing multiple tasks and thinking ahead in team-based game play and relatively minor improvements such as putting these options back on the keyboard will restore the fluency of game play and be beneficial for everyone playing the game who wants to concentrate on the game instead of constantly looking at the squad menus to switch weapons and squads, as per Bad Company 2.

Modding: Simple one this -competitive mods are king. COD4 Promod is a great example of what experienced modders can do for the competitive community.

Thanks to Martin “nkm“ Bowman for bringing all these points into the light in a good and comprehensive article. ref cadred.org
Hopefully DICE will reveal much more after E3, when the snowball has got some momentum wink.png

//BearH

--------------------

Fly gutta som er på Oman er en del dårligere enn de på Dalian syns jeg da, etter 451 timer public på Oman. :ninja: Derfor jeg henviste Dalian pilotene som Leet Pilots. ;)

+Quote Post
PleDaruZ
post 30 May 2011, 23:00
Post #4

Fenrik
Clan: TweAKeD
BF2: PleDaruZ

Jeg ville spurt om de kunne fått fingeren ut og lagd BF3 slik jeg vil ha det...

This post has been edited by PleDaruZ: 30 May 2011, 23:01

--------------------

+Quote Post
TWP
post 31 May 2011, 04:34
Post #5

Kaptein

Vel, her er det vel mye som kunne ha vært spurt om.

Men hvorfor må de ha med rush mode?
Kunne de ikke bare brukt gode gamle conquest og co-op(ingen spiller det uansett?).

Og vi som har spilt BF2 siden release burde få free beta keys, men neida.

--------------------

+Quote Post
JihadNorge
post 31 May 2011, 13:40
Post #6

Kvartermester
Clan role: Being hungover

BF2: kalle_von_afrika
BF BC2: JihadNorge

QUOTE (OlsTer @ 30 May 2011, 22:57) *
Kan TV 2 og andre communityer få lov til å nedjustere antall snipere til maks 2 stk per side på
noen av sine servere!

HALLELUJA. Faen jeg er lei campere,og ikke minst de ''uberskilla'' quickscope løkene.

--------------------
No combat ready unit has ever passed inspection.

No inspection ready unit has ever passed combat.

+Quote Post
Aimingwrist
post 31 May 2011, 15:21
Post #7

Menig
BF2: Aimingwrist
BattleField 3: AimingW.

Hvorfor ikke bare lage bf2; I frostbite?

--------------------

+Quote Post
OlsTer
post 31 May 2011, 23:19
Post #8

Brigader

Kan dere fikse bugs med engang og ikke 5 år etterpå?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ldd1
post 1 Jun 2011, 01:37
Post #9

Løytnant

hvorfor ikke bare kjøpe rettigheter til quake engine, lage ein oppdatert versjon av bf2 med nye maps? Mindre arbeid, bedre spill.

--------------------
"Hope tout Manchester fanatik Etazini ap mouri nan SIDA"

+Quote Post
cri74
post 2 Jun 2011, 17:20
Post #10

Oberstløytnant

Kunne trengt litt flere "gode" spørsmål fra vårt lille community happy.png

--------------------

+Quote Post
OlsTer
post 2 Jun 2011, 18:44
Post #11

Brigader

Vil dere ta disse spørsmålene videre til DICE, eller er det bare ren nyskjerrighet?

--------------------

+Quote Post
BearH
post 2 Jun 2011, 19:01
Post #12

Major
Clan: .:SoR
Clan role: CL3

BF2: BearH.HisOne
BF BC2: BearH.HisOne

Kommer litt an på spørsmålene det Terje, tipper jeg wink.png
Mandag/Tirsdag kommer en god del info på E3-messen i LA. Blir nok en del ting ang MP som communityene lurer på i forbindelse med dette.
Noken, han som f.eks lagde “mine“-filmene, var med å filmet MP i forbindelse med E3 for 2 dager siden. Ryktene sier at en liten snutt kanskje kommer allerede imorra Fredag

--------------------

Fly gutta som er på Oman er en del dårligere enn de på Dalian syns jeg da, etter 451 timer public på Oman. :ninja: Derfor jeg henviste Dalian pilotene som Leet Pilots. ;)

+Quote Post
cri74
post 2 Jun 2011, 19:33
Post #13

Oberstløytnant

Kommer litt an på spørmålene ja happy.png

--------------------

+Quote Post
OlsTer
post 3 Jun 2011, 14:08
Post #14

Brigader

Så, hva er fasiten på riktig spørsmål? Det som passer ledergruppa på battle.no best og
ikke spillerne som bruker penger på spillet? Hadde vært en ide å komme med litt
mer informativt stoff rundt dette når dere først lagde denne tråden!

--------------------

+Quote Post
cri74
post 3 Jun 2011, 15:18
Post #15

Oberstløytnant

Det er ikke noe fasit for ett riktig spørsmål, men (no offence) jeg kan feks ikke sende avgårde ett spørsmål som lyder "Hvorfor lager dere ikke BF3 slik jeg vil ha det?" Det sier seg nok selv. Alikevel vil jeg påstå at ingen spørsmål er dumme spørsmål, eksemplet jeg brukte her kan jeg for eksempel fundere litt på og sjekke medlemmets poster å gjøre meg en tanke om hva det medlemmet vil ha i BF3. Desto enklere er det om man bare skriver et fyldig og godt spørsmål som kan brukes rett fra start happy.png Nå kan det godt være at DICE og EA er såpass informative og andre communities er såpass gravende at ett intervju fra battle.no blir drøvtyggermat som egentlig er besvart andre steder.

Jeg skal ta den tanken med meg neste gang Olster. Da jeg laget tråden så tenkte jeg først og fremst at det sikkert er flere av våre medlemmer som kan mer om BF3 enn meg selv, og derfor en god ide å bare spørre slik at et eventuellt intervju var noe som kommer fra hele battle.no - og ikke bare meg happy.png I de andre intervjuene som kan beskues i vår news-section har jeg forsøkt å bruke spørsmål som jeg har sett spurt i forums rundt omkring. Men da er katten ute av boksen... satser på at det blir et intervju med DICE(forhåpentligvis i nærmeste fremtid) og at jeg ønsker at alle som vil kan bidra, slik som det er her i battle.no - Jo fler som blir med å leker, jo bedre er leken grin.png Hvem vet...kanskje det til og med lokker noen til å være med i redaksjonen ? Det trengs jo folk der.

EDIT:
Det som passer ledergruppa på battle.no best og
ikke spillerne som bruker penger på spillet?

Det er ikke riktig.
1.Vi kan lage en vote etter første runde og stemme frem det vil bruke i felleskap feks? Ledergruppa bestemmer ikke hva som skal bli spørsmål i intervju.
2.Jeg er i ledergruppa og kommer helt sikkert å bruke like mye penger på dette spillet som hvem som helst annen spiller.

Alt i alt...håper det kommer litt innspill og at det er noe vi i battle har lyst å spørre om, ellers kan jo jeg (som er i den stygge slemme ledergruppa) koke opp noen spørsmål på vegene av medlemmene i battle.no

This post has been edited by cri74: 3 Jun 2011, 15:54

--------------------

+Quote Post
OlsTer
post 3 Jun 2011, 17:56
Post #16

Brigader

Hvem har sagt "slemme" her?
Jeg stilte ett enkelt spørsmål om det var ledergruppa som bestemte hvilken spørsmål
som Dice skulle få! Men dette var tydeligvis ett sårt spørsmål...

Når jeg så denne tråden første gangen, så jeg for meg att dere som ett av mange community
hadde fått i oppdrag fra Dice å høre hva slags ideer spillerne hadde. Når dette var gjort så ville
man ha sendt inn svarene til Dice, slik att dem da kanskje hadde gjort om litt der, og litt der, tatt
med noe der osv, hvis du skjønner hva jeg mener?

Så derfor har jeg fortsatt lyst å høre fra Dice, om de vil legge til rette for att man kan han servere med
sniper limit, slik det ikke går ut over reglene som det er i BF 2 og BC 2... Selv om det finnes mange servere
med dette i dag, så hvorfor gjør dem ikke noe med det, hvis det er ulovlig? Og så vil jeg da gjerne ha fått en
ordentlig svar på hvorfor det eventuelt ikke skulle være lov... Men det er vel tvilsomt att jeg vil få noe svar fra
dem...

Også vil jeg vite hvor mange mnd, år vi må vente på att dem fikser bugs, glitch etc.. Det kommer som regel 3-5
patcher første 2-3 mnd, så er det helt stopp, som i f.eks BC 2...

--------------------

+Quote Post
TineMelk
post 3 Jun 2011, 18:16
Post #17

Kaptein
Clan: LettMelk

Hvorfor i HELVETE det kommer på konsoll? Og why singleplayer, burde vært multiplayer only!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
OlsTer
post 3 Jun 2011, 22:05
Post #18

Brigader

QUOTE (TineMelk @ 3 Jun 2011, 19:16) *
Hvorfor i HELVETE det kommer på konsoll? Og why singleplayer, burde vært multiplayer only!!

Når det også kommer på PC, så skjønner jeg ikke problemet ditt! Og Dice vet att dem vil tjene
masse penger på konsoll versjonen også, så selvfølgelig lager dem til konsoll også.

--------------------

+Quote Post
knutlb
post 3 Jun 2011, 22:25
Post #19

Fenrik
Clan: |DiaR|
Clan role: Clan Leader

BF2: knutlb
BF BC2: knutlb

Blir det commander mode på bf3?

+Quote Post
Luuft
post 4 Jun 2011, 15:02
Post #20

Løytnant
Clan: Victrix Legion

Er vel avkreftet at det kommer commander om jeg husker riktig. Bra dumt, men sånn er verden..

Uten å ha lest haugevis med artikler, så lurer jeg egentlig litt på hva de ønsker å ta med fra BF2 og inn i BF3 som de faktisk greier å gjennomføre på en god måte (sett bort ifra maps og store områder). Med en gang jeg hørte at commander ikke skulle være med så kom det et tungt sukk fra min side. De kunne utviklet commandersystemet til å bli enda mer awesome i BF3 enn det allerede var i BF2.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th September 2018 - 20:29
Public TeamSpeak : speak.battle.no | Forum : forum.battle.no
Join the volunteer TV2 Battle.no team.