Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Please read before posting

Before you post please add what kind of Operating System, Hardware and recently installed software you have installed. Please also let us know what possible solutions you have tried to fix the problem.

Example topic title: "Battlefield2142 keeps crashing"

With follow up info in the post:
"OS: XP pro Sp2
Hardware: CPU e6600
2 gb geil ram
74gb raptor harddrive
Audgy 2 live soundcard

I have updated ALL off my drivers, but i still get the frequent crashes after a minute of playing."

And remember the search function is here for a reason.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Alvorlig grafikk bug
maxie526
post 29 Mar 2014, 07:01
Post #1

Fersking
Group: New members
BF2: maxie526
BF BC2: maxie526
BattleField 3: maxie526

Jeg la denne ut på et annet forum, men gidder ikke å oversette til Norsk siden jeg regner med at dere skjønner det som står der allikevel. Og så er jo Google translate litt håpløs tongue.gif
Håper å få hjelp med dette her siden dere har jo en god del erfaring med disse gamle Battlefield spillene.

"I've been playing Battlefield 2142 since 2011. On my old PC it worked just fine, but on the new one I've had problems with severe visual glitches. I've tried to Google the issue but I can't seem to find anything about it, all I found was a YouTube video of a guy who has the exact same issue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mOuvo6kqBk

It can happen anytime. There's no pattern as to when it occurs and why. Sometimes it's transparent so I can partly see through the overlay, sometimes it isn't. The overlay is always a screenshot of where I've been earlier on the map. The resolution of the screenshot overlay looks like 360/240 pixels. Maybe it's caused by PunkBuster because they take screenshots now and then, but it seems strange that those screenshots would show up as an overlay randomly. It should be noted that when I use the invisibility camo thing for the recon a black overlay appears then slowly fades away while holes appear at the edge of it, as if someone was eating it away (No, I don't do LSD). So far I've tried to run at different resolutions, reinstalling the game, tried 3 different Nvidia drivers, deleting the cache files to optimize shaders over again, changed to different settings in Nvidia Control Panel, changed back to default settings in Nvidia Control Panel and deleting PBSETUP and downloading a new one from EvenBalance. I highly doubt this is a driver related issue seeing as how the guy who uploaded the video had this issue back in 2011 (I'm currently using the latest Nvidia driver.) I'm using Windows 7 64-bit.

Yes, I've done a fresh install of Windows 7 (2 times actually), didn't help one bit. This is the only game where I'm having this issue. If anyone can offer any help, I'd be very grateful."
'

This post has been edited by maxie526: 29 Mar 2014, 15:37

--------------------
i7 2700K @4.3GHz|Corsair Dominator Platinum 16 GB 1600MHz
ASUS Sabertooth Z77|Gigabyte GTX680 Windforce|ASUS Xonar Essence STX
WD Black 2TB|WD Green 2TB|Kingston HyperX 3K SSD 240GB
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BearH
post 31 Mar 2014, 12:39
Post #2

Major
Group: Members
Clan: .:SoR
Clan role: CL3

BF2: BearH.HisOne
BF BC2: BearH.HisOne

Prøv å disable PB og spill på en server uten PB, evt mot botter uten internet. Da har du luka ut PB-error.

--------------------

Fly gutta som er på Oman er en del dårligere enn de på Dalian syns jeg da, etter 451 timer public på Oman. :ninja: Derfor jeg henviste Dalian pilotene som Leet Pilots. ;)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd January 2018 - 21:43
Public TeamSpeak : speak.battle.no | Forum : forum.battle.no
Join the volunteer TV2 Battle.no team.