I got this post from battlelog today.

"
End Game

Four new maps designed for high speed combat and action
Three new vehicles including the fast and agile dirt bikes
New dropship provides support to ground troops
Return of the classic Capture The Flag game mode

"

i guess all other premium also will get it when they log on.
Enjoy your day at the battlefield(3) soldier!
or atleast, you have to wait just a bit longer for the relase, but the content is ready.

this post is purely info for those who did connect to battle.no before battlelog, today ;p

edit: need to add "Ermahgerrddd!!!!!"

This post has been edited by Quad: 8 Mar 2013, 01:28

--------------------

SAmuraiii!!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SamemaS
post 7 Mar 2013, 18:13
Post #2

Admin Group Leader
Group: Admin Group Leader
Clan: K9-Devils
Clan role: Member

BF2: $Super-X-Killer$
BF BC2: SamemaS
BattleField 3: SamemaS

Gleder meg !

--------------------

+Quote Post
merrin79
post 8 Mar 2013, 23:41
Post #3

Major
Group: Members
BF2: merrin79
BF BC2: merrin79

I read this too quick yesterday.. Downloaded the shit, and sat down hopefully tonight to play End Game..
God damnit.. NO End Game today... Not until tuesday!

--------------------
"Arriving at one goal is the starting point to another."

+Quote Post
svarstad
post 9 Mar 2013, 04:36
Post #4

Fenrik
Clan: Soldier
Clan role: Resurected Soldier

BF2: L.Svarstad
BF BC2: Salvatoy

QUOTE (merrin79 @ 8 Mar 2013, 23:41) *
I read this too quick yesterday.. Downloaded the shit, and sat down hopefully tonight to play End Game..
God damnit.. NO End Game today... Not until tuesday!

sorry, didnt point that out, to good, i sorry sad.png

--------------------

SAmuraiii!!!

+Quote Post
svarstad
post 12 Mar 2013, 17:50
Post #5

Fenrik

ok, Capture the flag is very team based... so my team was kill kill kill based the first round, and we lost big time, i was in our base with enemy flag for 10mins. Without any team mate cover my, or there was any atempt of picking up our flag after killing the enemy carriers. So we lost.

The new maps are epic, you gonna love em. Looked great, and was large, but i dont think anyone gonna play them, cause, to be honest, its only bf2 players that want big maps in bf3. and we are very few of us left.

air superiority, was quite fun, but when you play with ppl, that want kill steam your kill, instead of clearing your tail, you are going to get anoyed, and rage. happend to me several times, just this first hour. And i even suck in plane, and i want my kills to count also, and i dont want to die, just because "you" didnt want to clear my tail (there is also a kill there, but who cares, as long as "you" can steam my damaged easy kill?)
also, it should only be one flag, like in tank superiority, air combat is to fast, so even care about flags, i think ;p should be TDM? ;p or even SDM? hihi

enjoy, endgame bid great maps, and wast fights. its really good, its the players that ruins it... sadly.

--------------------

SAmuraiii!!!

+Quote Post
AggressorSweden
post 12 Mar 2013, 19:33
Post #6

Major
Group: BF3 Admin
BF2: AggressorSweden
BF BC2: F16_Aggressor

GameSpot seems to push the DLC down and demote it.

http://www.gamespot.com/battlefield-3-end-...meBattlefield3C

--------------------
Flyin' high
----------------------------------

+Quote Post
svarstad
post 13 Mar 2013, 09:14
Post #7

Fenrik

yes its been like this since the beta of bf3, everything sucks, and dice did a poor job. And They ruined battlefield!!

So lets put this behind us, and look forward to the next game, in the mean time, i will enjoy bf3, like ive done since release.

im so tired, of being told, by other that the game i love, sucks... im sorry, im tired. Would you please say, "i dont think its a good game, instead of telling me that it sucks?"

its wired, since the release of bf3, its been a rage cause the maps are narrow, end game gave maps that are not narrow, i think, and its not good enough. a well, i dont know, i enjoyed it a lot. actually i think maybe endgame got the best maps, in bf3.

and this video, its made by ps3 players, console gamers are not real gamers, and do not have a clue about the real thing of battlefield, size! So there you got it.

--------------------

SAmuraiii!!!

+Quote Post
knutlb
post 13 Mar 2013, 11:02
Post #8

Fenrik
Clan: |DiaR|
Clan role: Clan Leader

BF2: knutlb
BF BC2: knutlb

It's actually possible to flank on the new maps. I enjoy playing End game.

+Quote Post
AggressorSweden
post 13 Mar 2013, 17:22
Post #9

Major

On that, im just reffering to GameSpots rating on it and what they think, i didnt write that the game sucks. My personal opinion is that the game doesnt suck and its better then anything out there right now. The reason that so much people dont like/play this game (and reviewers for that matter) is that cause the Battlefield series went the same route as the CoD series etc. Its a general shift in gaming we see at the moment. On the pc side, theres less players that play BF3 now then BF2 in 2005. Something is holding us back.

Indeed, console gamers and games arent real gamers/games, thats why many people dont like BF3, since its a console port for the most part. You see, theres a reason its nowhere near as popular as BF2/1942 etc was. That so many dont like it have nothing to do with that its a bad game, its just that people dont seem to like the shift in gaming as we knew it was before.
Everything is towards social media, DLC (pay for maps and weapons etc), every year a new successor, no more LAN, allways conn, multiplat etc.
That said, BF3 on pc/console isnt so much of a difference gameplay wise, the graphics are better on the pc and you get more slots, but the maps and structure is basicly the same. So saying that BF3 isnt a real game on PS3, it cant be much more better on the pc side.

You see, theres people tired of those actually favouring this trend in the gaming world, and so are reviewers. That big review sites start to point it out is a sign of frustration somewhere, its hearable on their comments, not really professional either (he keeps repeating about the 60$ for an extension-thingy for example, which could just be pointed out once instead of 4 times, same for all other comments).

--------------------
Flyin' high

+Quote Post
svarstad
post 13 Mar 2013, 18:07
Post #10

Fenrik

the reason for bf3 not being popular is the fact that "gaming" itself is changing.... Battlefield representing, time demanding gameplay. clan matches for 20min and soo... the players want 5min action, the young, new gamers, are playing 15min now and then. Thats why its not popular, and ofc, its hard so se the popularity, cause the wast amount of servers online.

i didnt refer that you said anything, i refed to your gamespot review that really wasnt a review, just a showcase of nothing else then the new weapons and cars. and a quick explaination of the unlocks availible.

and the difference is huge, playing 64player maps, vs. 32player maps, like in console. Console players will never be gamers. only the true elite, dedicated players, i want to call gamers from console.

you see, there is a split, between what the veteran gamers want (small, but loud group), and what the majority of the players want (basicly new players from bc2 and bf3). Bf3 is perfect for a player, that plays 30mins a time. and that is, as i explained, where the money is, and that is what the new players want. If bf3 was a copy of bf2, it would only be played on small maps. its quick score thats the point. the reason that dice give you 100p a kill, not 2 point, like before... and removed teamscore. few players care about playing together anymore.

I hope battle.no still can offer players, that want more to a game than just lonewolfing. We can offer a community, the reason that bf.no and we, in battle.no are struggeling, is because of what i said, ppl dont want invest time, like we did once, to play with others etc. Actually, as the games become more social, the gamers become more anti social. its werid but understandeble. easy contacts gives less responsiblity, and less commitment.

Its up to battle.no to try look interesting, so we actually can show players that there is more to gaming than just run around with your schoolfriends. a couple of mins a week.
it might seems like im condemning the community, but i really not, i can se the challanges that lies in the road, and try to figure out how we can solve it.

commitment is truly the hardest of all, its much less commitment in the playerbase now, than it was before. and its hard to enconter new players/friends. I basicly play with the same ppl now, that i did 4 years ago, with a bit varriance, its not all true, but basicly its true.

and at last, it was 50$ for premium addon, its actually a fact fail. And i payed 100$ for the simcity, and i love that game too.
now battlefield3 + premium is 80$ in norwegian origin and there i get main game and 5 addons. and that is a good deal. And ofc, everyone knows that when you want new things its gonna cost you.

you tried endgame, yet? its epic. like knutlb said, its good map design grin.png
and CTF demands teamplay. enjoy grin.png

--------------------

SAmuraiii!!!

+Quote Post
AggressorSweden
post 13 Mar 2013, 19:06
Post #11

Major

Yeah, ive nothing to add on what you just wrote. The future is indeed in games like CoD and BF3, even though those games arent anything bad, it fails to even compare to the older gen of games. The end of BF2 also killed battle, and i think the chance is very small battle will ever be the same with the current trend of games like BF3 etc. But atleast we can improve upon it, and that means going along with the console style of gaming (BF3). Although, it could be just me, but im thinking (or moreoff hoping) that history will repeat itself and that pc gaming will take-over again, and i dont think thats so much fantasy in saying that, in the early 80's/90's console were the main platform and pc the minimal only for hardcore etc. Then somewhere from the early to mid 90's, the PC took off, games where so much ahead from the console counterpart and games were really optimized for the platform, thinkoff Half Life, Quake 2/3, UT99, Dues Ex, System Shock, Thief, then later also UT2003/4, Half Life 2, CS Source, Far Cry and even the first Crysis which is still better then any other game in graphics (esp w mods).
All those games were really optimized and put energy in, these days its only about milking out and to get the most out of it money wise. Gamers like us taht are used to that, its a downfall to see games like BF3 being released. Had it been named BC3, it perhaps would have been different.

BF2 was towards hardcore gamers that put up 1000+ hrs and 40hr or more per week and with serious matches etc (and clans, LAN etc), whereas BF3 indeed is more of a quick 30min arcade experience, people dont care what servers they join really.

--------------------
Flyin' high

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th December 2018 - 05:41
Public TeamSpeak : speak.battle.no | Forum : forum.battle.no
Join the volunteer TV2 Battle.no team.