post 21 Feb 2013, 17:56
Post #1

Fenrik
Group: Members
Clan: Soldier
Clan role: Resurected Soldier

BF2: L.Svarstad
BF BC2: Salvatoy

Ok, so here is my sexual dream for the perfect game.

You start like "the guild" with one house, and you have to buy or build industry. After a while you should have been able to purchase royal titles, and get into a possision at the city consil. Earning money trading, selling or what ever fits you. It should be at total big game world from the begining (not like "spore" where the world is expanded after each lvl, this should be lvl less) You also have to manage your family to secure your succession. When you are all mighty and powerfull you can try to aquire the controll of the state/country, or you can start a revolt to form your own... or what ever... Then you are suddently a king (you started as a poor farmer). as king you should expand your empire and here, maybe it continue like "europa universalis3" type of empire management. And your goal is to be biggest possible until the game ends.

Thats the basics. Im not sure how much i will explain it further. i can if someone is interested. The whole game is played in the same point of view, and as a RTS looking game. And no lvls or other, but research should be avalible when you get to be a king, you need to research to have the edge of your comptitition. before king, its basicly a trade game, but you can also aquire the state with power, military or with diplomatic relations

to links to help you understand the type of game

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europa_Universalis_III

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Guild_2

the reason why this game never will be made, is the gameplay is about 30 hours from start to finish of one game. or something in that field.

what you think, is there a game you want to be releast that isnt? explain! grin.png

--------------------

SAmuraiii!!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jetsc
post 22 Feb 2013, 23:20
Post #2

Kaptein

Battlefield 2 with better graphics. wink.png

--------------------

R.I.P Haxzr.

(Look, I didn't put an end bracket, we're stuck in a never-ending vortex of words!

+Quote Post
svarstad
post 23 Feb 2013, 00:54
Post #3

Fenrik

LOL. go play bf2play for free...

--------------------

SAmuraiii!!!

+Quote Post
AggressorSweden
post 23 Feb 2013, 02:39
Post #4

Major
Group: BF3 Admin
BF2: AggressorSweden
BF BC2: F16_Aggressor

The real successor to BF2 would be better put, just better graphics would be nice but not IT tongue.gif

--------------------
Flyin' high
----------------------------------

+Quote Post
svarstad
post 23 Feb 2013, 13:07
Post #5

Fenrik

i dont think i was talking about graphics update to a game that already exist. i wanted to get you to describe a new type of game, and in more than one sentences. And in the case you actually want an bf2 with better graphics? is that all you demand you can play battlefield F2P. its Bf2 with better graphics. i will remind you also that bf2 is a pain to play with lots of bugs. So maybe you could be nice to explain what you want in the game, like I did. So Aggressor. What do feature do you want in the game, you are not explaining anything? And Jetsc is already wanting a game that exist, for free. So it feels a bit like you just want to sabotage my topic with bf3 sucks whining, and its ok, if you dont like bf3, but have the respect to make your own topic to complain instead of ruining all the other topics in the forum with this, when you even dont care to elaborate your statement. :/

--------------------

SAmuraiii!!!

+Quote Post
AggressorSweden
post 23 Feb 2013, 15:20
Post #6

Major

My wish for a new type of game would be war game with three or more factions battling instead of the usual two. Like Three teams instead of two.
Time setting could be between now and 25 years, with some maps dating to the 80's perhaps. Off course player and map size up to 256 players with the size for it, and all real time team play, not like MAG which failed hard in my opinion.
Destruction level shouldnt be too much but kinda like BC2's system, moreso a much more advanced battlerecorder then anything created so far and a dynamic world with day and night time, even other weather conditions like rain, snow etc. Could make for some tactical enhancements, planning etc.

Conquest mode with build in objectives (not just capture flags, also complete objectives) would add more dept.
Ofc a game like this would require GTX Titan-alike systems but it could be possible, Cryteks first Crysis in 2007 taxed also the most high-end so why not tongue.gif

--------------------
Flyin' high

+Quote Post
svarstad
post 23 Feb 2013, 15:40
Post #7

Fenrik

sounds interesting. like a MMO fps shooter? with scaled maps even bigger then ARMA2?

--------------------

SAmuraiii!!!

+Quote Post
AggressorSweden
post 23 Feb 2013, 16:41
Post #8

Major

Yeah, in that range. I think current games like BF2/BF3 and BC2 are great, and the evolution to those would be more dept into them, i dont mean like Planetside (which of the idea seems nice, but isnt anything for me). Ofc not as realistic as ArmA 2, abit of arcade makes up for some fun. But adding fog, snow and other realtime weather conditions would make players and teams think more. Like planning to attack when fog or night falls, redering aircraft and heli less use-able. With heavy snowfall occurring, players need to re-ajust to slower moving forward in snow and jets/helo's harder time to takeoff/fly etc. Taking over a base/flag should be more in-depth by adding an objective to it, this could be seizing some control panel in a more advanced way.
With 3 or 4 factions fighting for the same goal, maps should be massive indeed, kinda like Greasly Muslet on AIX2 but even bigger. Tunnel networks for the middle eastern factions could be an option, so giving each team a distinct advantage to take off, not just different or better weaponry. Just like in the real world where those factions have not better weapons but other things.

Special assigned players could play as a spec-op to infiltrate bases etc, kinda the idea of C&C Generals in first person.

--------------------
Flyin' high

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th June 2018 - 00:38
Public TeamSpeak : speak.battle.no | Forum : forum.battle.no
Join the volunteer TV2 Battle.no team.