> Free Demo - Alpha Polaris, by independent Finnish game studio - Turmoil games
post 30 Jun 2011, 16:39
Post #1

Group: Members
Clan: HeliX, Victrixlegion
Clan role: 92 - NK

BF2: Hx.cri74
BattleField 3: cri74cri

Turmoil Games is an independent Finnish game studio founded in 2008 by a diverse group of media professionals. We started coming up with game concepts and making simple games for fun a couple of years ago. However, we did not originally consider game development a possible career option, partly due to our remote location in northern Finland (in fact, pretty much smack in the middle of the Arctic Circle).

In the midst of the snowfields of Greenland lies Alpha Polaris, an American oil research station.
High above, the ion storm of the century is gathering, bringing about a strange intermixing of reality and night terrors.
It is up to Rune Knudsen, a Norwegian biologist, to take on a desperate struggle against fear and death,
and to face the primordial force lurking beyond the veiled sky.

“The heart of the game is its restrained horror setting. It allows us to explore a wide range of human themes in a realistic way:
paranoia, isolation, friendship, love and so on. To us, that is the core of a good horror adventure.” says project leader Teemu Vilén.

You can try out the game and see if its worth spending 15.95 € for the whole game. Goto http://www.turmoilgames.com/
Available in English and German

This post has been edited by cri74: 30 Jun 2011, 16:45

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
post 1 Jul 2011, 11:51
Post #2

Admin Group Leader
Group: Admin Group Leader
Clan: (www.)no-clan-zocker(.de)
Clan role: Admin

BF2: g_hahn
BF BC2: g_hahn

I've downloaded the demo. Looks nice to me. I think maybe I will buy this game as full version. happy.png
Thanks for the report.

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th March 2018 - 11:46
Public TeamSpeak : speak.battle.no | Forum : forum.battle.no
Join the volunteer TV2 Battle.no team.