Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 

Use this forum to get an direct line to the Leader group.

When you make a Topic, the question will be invisible, but gets visible when the Leader group starts the evaluation of your question.

Easy questions will normally have a evaluation time, approximately 1 to 2 weeks, and if it takes over this time a PM will be send.

It will not be possible to discuss the question with every other, because the Topic will be locked.

If you want others opinion first, you can make a Topic in Suggestions, where you can discuss your question.

When you have your answer from the other members, you can post your questions in this forum, where the Leader group will take a look at it, and you can post the link from the discussion in "Suggestions" so the Leader group also have that to look at.

Your answer from the Leader group will be posted in the same Topic where you did ask you question.

If you have any change to your question, contact one from the Leader group, and they will write it into your case.

Closed TopicStart new topic
> Do we have a head of CoD ?, Just wondering.
Bottolf
post 19 Sep 2009, 10:03
Post #1

Oberst
Group: Members
Clan: VBORS
BF2: TheBottolf

Hello guys , I was just woundering, do we have a head of CoD or not ?
As far as I know nothing has happened since we got a new head of CoD , and several of our admins have asked frekvent questions in the CoD forum without getting an answer.
Several new server changes to get more populated servers where also discussed, but nothing is happening.
Modern Warfare 2 is just around the corner , and if Tv2 is thinking of putting up servers we should get popular servers in CoD4 to get steady players on the servers.
Well I can talk and talk about this , but I guess you understand what the problem is.
Nothing is happening and nothing has happened, and it can`t be like this.
I guess all of you have access to the CoD part of the Admin Forum so you can read up on all the questions that have been asked and no one even bothers to answer , it doesn`t exactly make admins want to spend more time on the servers.
Or we can say SERVER since there is always one up and nothing more. And it is too bad since it is a realy fun game. 1337 servers are populated all the time , so it is stupid that we as a large communety that we are can`t keep more that one server up and running in CoD!

But I haven`t slept for 30 hours so I am going to stop here, if there is anything else you know how to get a hold of me.

//Botttolf

--------------------

--------------------The Beasts Around Me, Are Nothing Compared To The Beast Within!!-----------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Daxmann
post 22 Sep 2009, 19:51
Post #2

Veteran
Group: Admin Group Leader
BattleField 3: Daxmann

Hey,

Jor-el has now been made aware of the problem, and we hope that things now will be resolved.

The Leader group see the case as Closed.

If you have anything else about this case, please send Daxmann an PM.

--------------------
“There is no security on this earth, there is only opportunity...”
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd July 2018 - 12:46
Public TeamSpeak : speak.battle.no | Forum : forum.battle.no
Join the volunteer TV2 Battle.no team.