Post #1

Oberstløytnant
Group: Members
Clan: HeliX, Victrixlegion
Clan role: 92 - NK

BF2: Hx.cri74
BattleField 3: cri74cri

Game Description
Operating directly under the National Command Authority, a relatively unknown entity of handpicked warriors are called on when the mission must not fail. They are the Tier 1 Operators.
Over 2 million Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Marines wear the uniform. Of those, approximately 50 thousand fall under the direct control of the Special Operations Command. The Tier 1 Operator functions on a plane of existence above and beyond even the most highly trained Special Operations Forces. Their exact numbers, while classified, hover in the low hundreds. They are living, breathing, precision instruments of war. They are experts in the application of violence. The new Medal of Honor is inspired by and has been developed with Tier 1 Operators from this elite community. Players will step into the boots of these warriors and apply their unique skill sets to a new enemy in the most unforgiving and hostile battlefield conditions of present day Afghanistan.
There is a new enemy. There is a new war. There is a new warrior. He is Tier 1.

Medal of Honor is being built with a best-in-class single-player campaign. The Medal of Honor development team at EALA has been hand-selected by the studio leadership of General Manager Sean Decker, Executive Producer Greg Goodrich and Senior Creative Director Rich Farrelly. To compliment the single-player experience, EALA has enlisted the multiplayer expertise at EA DICE. This team will develop the multiplayer experience of Medal of Honor. These two studios are coming together to deliver a world-class Medal of Honor that is poised to re-set and re-boot the franchise for a new generation.

“When we first set out to reinvent Medal of Honor, we wanted to stay true to its roots of authenticity and respect for the soldier but bring it into today’s war. The Tier 1 Operator is the most disciplined, deliberate and prepared warrior on the battlefield. He is a living, breathing, precision instrument of war.” said Greg Goodrich, Executive Producer, Medal of Honor. “We are honored to have the rare opportunity to work closely with these men to create a game that shares their experience.”

“EA has always been an advocate for telling the soldiers’ story. The new Medal of Honor follows that tradition. We felt it was important to tell the story of today’s war and today’s elite soldiers via today’s most relevant medium – videogames,” said Sean Decker, VP and General Manager of EALA. “We are so proud to bring together two powerhouse development teams to make this game a reality; EA Los Angeles and EA DICE. Medal of Honor promises to be an unforgettable entry in the modern shooter genre.”

Aurora - EA Community Representative

battle.no still needs someone interested in giving us a hand to set up servers and make the game available on TV2 servers. Have a look Here

This post has been edited by cri74: 15 Jun 2010, 15:04

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
aleksanders
post 15 Jun 2010, 18:49
Post #2

Kaptein
Clan: |DiaR|
Clan role: Public wh0re

BF2: aleksanders / aLx
BF BC2: Pepsi-Max

Jeg synes det ligner mest på en blanding mellom MW2 og BC2. Bare med dårligere grafikk.

Ser skikkelig skuffende ut spør du meg. Men videoene kan jo være missledende.

--------------------

+Quote Post
AndreasV8
post 15 Jun 2010, 19:47
Post #3

Kaptein
Clan role: TheFragZor

BF2: NorwegianAndy
BF BC2: AnDy666

Enda et fail spill som lages av dice
det skjer ikke at de mekker sjangeren som cod4 er kongen av

+Quote Post
cri74
post 15 Jun 2010, 19:58
Post #4

Oberstløytnant
Clan: HeliX, Victrixlegion
Clan role: 92 - NK

BF2: Hx.cri74
BattleField 3: cri74cri

--------------------

+Quote Post
plumbo
post 25 Jun 2010, 08:21
Post #5

Menig
Clan: |=IRF=|
BF2: |=IRF=|plumbo
BF BC2: =IRF=plumbo

QUOTE (aleksanders @ 15 Jun 2010, 19:49) *
Jeg synes det ligner mest på en blanding mellom MW2 og BC2. Bare med dårligere grafikk.

Ser skikkelig skuffende ut spør du meg. Men videoene kan jo være missledende.

Har spillt betaen i noen timer nå,og det lingner veldig på en MW2 kopi ja. Er ikke helt sikker på om jeg liker den ennå.Trenger noen timer til,men som sagt det er en Beta....

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jor-el
post 25 Jun 2010, 13:58
Post #6

Kaptein
Clan: K9-Devils
Clan role: Leader

BF2: Jor-el
BF BC2: Jor-el

QUOTE (AndreasV8 @ 15 Jun 2010, 20:47) *
Enda et fail spill som lages av dice
det skjer ikke at de mekker sjangeren som cod4 er kongen av

Har du testet spillet ??? eller snakker du som vanlig ut i fra noe du tror er fakta ??

MoH virker for meg meget morsomt og det er store nok utfordringer der for en public nabb som meg.

Selvsagt har de som vanlig mye å rette på da det er litt småbugs i betaen.

Håper vi her på bruket får opp server snarest.

--------------------
DISCLAIMER: Any assistance I provide has no explicit or implied warranty. I am not responsible for any damages that occur from following my suggestions.
Note: I lose track of threads, PM me if you really need something.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th November 2017 - 07:11
Public TeamSpeak : speak.battle.no | Forum : forum.battle.no
Join the volunteer TV2 Battle.no team.