Major
Group: Members
Clan: .:SoR
Clan role: CL3

BF2: BearH.HisOne
BF BC2: BearH.HisOne

one of the best imo.....

--------------------

Fly gutta som er på Oman er en del dårligere enn de på Dalian syns jeg da, etter 451 timer public på Oman. :ninja: Derfor jeg henviste Dalian pilotene som Leet Pilots. ;)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Semphron
post 13 Feb 2013, 21:14
Post #84

Løytnant
Clan role: Svigersønn

BF2: Semphr0n

that mod looked kinda neat :O

--------------------

+Quote Post
Johans
post 13 Feb 2013, 22:07
Post #85

Major
Clan: (www.)no-clan-zocker(.de)
Clan role: Zocker, Admin

BF2: Johans*NORDIC
BF BC2: Johans
BattleField 3: JohansNORDIC

it was fun, especially when you like to fly grin.png
but anyways - i also miss the bf2 times.... we were so many people working together fine. servers were full almost all the time dirol.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
AggressorSweden
post 13 Feb 2013, 22:59
Post #86

Major
Group: BF3 Admin
BF2: AggressorSweden
BF BC2: F16_Aggressor

AIX2 was according to some as how BF2 shouldve bin. Theres a HUGE amount of maps to it, which of some are really good (esp karkand stormfront).
Link to mod http://www.aixtended.com/

Install also the mappacks etc

@ Johans

Am noticing more and more are missing the last real Battlefield (BF2). BF3 is nothing more then CoD style consolized game, pc gaming is being held back and looking @ the next PS4/X720, we pc gamers are even longer being hold back as the hardware is going to be nothing more then a 4 year old pc in performance again.
Hopefully we can work on it to lock those public to TV2 again... theres quit much full servers out there for such a old game, theres SOME potentional to say atleast.

Looking daily at the server overview here @ battle, there are less BC2 servers yet they are more filled. Over 2000 slots for BF3 servers, yet max 60 filled @ peak hours, we need to do something.

--------------------
Flyin' high
----------------------------------

+Quote Post
Grasli
post 14 Feb 2013, 20:21
Post #87

Løytnant
Clan: HV016
Clan role: 2nd Boss

BF2: Grasli
BF BC2: Grasli
BattleField 3: Grasli

QUOTE (SirLeite @ 12 Feb 2013, 17:40) *
Yes you have to write a new applications ahappy.png

And same to other people.

Welcome back to battle.no

Okay, thanks. Lets see if I will do that then wink.png

QUOTE (Aggressor @ 13 Feb 2013, 19:57) *
Maybe try some mods too, like AIX2, theres many for BF2. Extends the lifetime...

Hmn, the most popular mod for BF2 is Project Reality though (always been like that). The others are like, meh, just a few ppl.. wink.png

And later this year we will hopefully see PRs major release 1.0 as well.. grin.png

QUOTE (Aggressor @ 13 Feb 2013, 22:59) *
Looking daily at the server overview here @ battle, there are less BC2 servers yet they are more filled. Over 2000 slots for BF3 servers, yet max 60 filled @ peak hours, we need to do something.

Yup, thats right. But then again BC2 is better than BF3, something I thought wouldn't be possible the days when BC2 were the last BF-game (2010-11).. wink.png tongue.gif

I mean, why play a game with bad saturation/colours + blue everywhere, sun glare right in my face, lasers right in my face (all of which actually hurts my eyes), when I instead can play a game without that crap AND which actually have more destruction as well? Yeah you heard me, BC2 which is older actually have more AND better destruction than BF3! Like.. whaat? :O drool.gif

So yeah, for me BF3 is dead. I only play it when my clanmates harasses me about it and wants me to play ("buy Premium buy Premium" --> not gonna happen!), the rest of my gaming time goes in BC2 and good ol' BF2 + maybe some other games.. wink.png grin.png

AIX2 was according to some as how BF2 shouldve bin

Like BF2 should have been? BF2 is nearly perfect as it is... especially when you compare it to the games of today.... grin.png

Am noticing more and more are missing the last real Battlefield (BF2). BF3 is nothing more then CoD style consolized game, pc gaming is being held back and looking @ the next PS4/X720, we pc gamers are even longer being hold back as the hardware is going to be nothing more then a 4 year old pc in performance again.

Yup, thats exactly what BF3 is.. a CoD-copy!

This post has been edited by Grasli: 14 Feb 2013, 20:27

--------------------

--> taken from old EA UK Forum <--
Good ol' times;

+Quote Post
AggressorSweden
post 14 Feb 2013, 21:14
Post #88

Major
Group: BF3 Admin
BF2: AggressorSweden
BF BC2: F16_Aggressor

QUOTE (Grasli @ 14 Feb 2013, 20:21) *
Okay, thanks. Lets see if I will do that then wink.png

Hmn, the most popular mod for BF2 is Project Reality though (always been like that). The others are like, meh, just a few ppl.. wink.png

And later this year we will hopefully see PRs major release 1.0 as well.. grin.png

Yup, thats right. But then again BC2 is better than BF3, something I thought wouldn't be possible the days when BC2 were the last BF-game (2010-11).. wink.png tongue.gif

I mean, why play a game with bad saturation/colours + blue everywhere, sun glare right in my face, lasers right in my face (all of which actually hurts my eyes), when I instead can play a game without that crap AND which actually have more destruction as well? Yeah you heard me, BC2 which is older actually have more AND better destruction than BF3! Like.. whaat? :O drool.gif

So yeah, for me BF3 is dead. I only play it when my clanmates harasses me about it and wants me to play ("buy Premium buy Premium" --> not gonna happen!), the rest of my gaming time goes in BC2 and good ol' BF2 + maybe some other games.. wink.png grin.png

Like BF2 should have been? BF2 is nearly perfect as it is... especially when you compare it to the games of today.... grin.png

Yup, thats exactly what BF3 is.. a CoD-copy!

Lol exacly what i think too, BC2 feels much more solid and keeps the fun more in it, i think for me its thanks to the maps.
Although there are mods for BF3 that remote this blue glance and the strange use of bloom, this game just doesnt cut it. Even when you higher the FOV to 85 the game feels too much console, and indeed the flashlights and lasers... lol not to forget the aircraft and helo's in BF3, flight ceiling is damn low and the maps are to small.
With helo you cant even barrel roll, its a fighter/attack chopper i mean cmon shouldnt feel like a blackhawk...

And indeed this stupid buy maps, pay for new map lol, i remember how much we got with BF2 for free, and much better. But hey we must understand the big money is in console gaming, they must follow the CoD style of developing games to keep up, every year a new Battlefield. Anyhow il be always in the pc gaming race, even though with ports, anything better then console.

yeah indeed BF2 is nearly perfect, AIX2 is just a nice extension to an already great game, some maps are even better then anything in BF2 for inf only (refinery map..)

--------------------
Flyin' high
----------------------------------

+Quote Post
svarstad
post 19 Feb 2013, 19:57
Post #89

Fenrik
Clan: Soldier
Clan role: Resurected Soldier

BF2: L.Svarstad
BF BC2: Salvatoy

bf3 er ingen cod copy. Jeg spiller mw3 og bo2, og det er ganske stor forskjell. Cod er kjipt også, veldig ubalansert, ekstremt, bf3 har ikke vært i nærheten av å være så ubalansert som cod er designet for å være, faktisk.

Kurrant spill, men det er en gurnn til at jeg har 1:10 timer i cod kontra bf3, mye bedre spill

Spillmarkedet vil ha spill som bf3 er nå. Det vil ha spill der en kan få quick action, så det er vel våres feil. Hoved whine i bf2 var at en måtte springe så langt, nå må en springe for kort. Da håper jeg at bf4 blir midt i mellom, langt og kort ;p

--------------------

SAmuraiii!!!

+Quote Post
HenrikY0
post 21 Feb 2013, 00:25
Post #90

Kvartermester
BF BC2: [Sv3tt]HenrikY0

Ååå, dette høres lovende ut! Slenger meg gjerne på, spiller BF3 titt og ofte, bryr meg katten om det er softcore eller hardcore når det er snakk om TV2 og battle.no!

--------------------

+Quote Post
svarstad
post 21 Feb 2013, 08:21
Post #91

Fenrik

det er bra, jeg liker tv2 også veldig godt grin.png

jeg sjekker TV2 - først i serverlista før jeg evt. går på andre... grin.png

--------------------

SAmuraiii!!!

+Quote Post
Smootherman
post 25 Feb 2013, 11:28
Post #92

Game Admin
Group: BF BC2 Admin
Clan: Boycott Gaming
BF2: {**|smootherman|**}
BF BC2: Smootherman

Velkommen tilbake, dette kan bli interessant fremover happy.png

--------------------
Smootherman

03.11.09 - 18.03.10

+Quote Post
lost_viking_1
post 25 Feb 2013, 18:30
Post #93

Menig
BF2: lost_viking_1

nice hug.gif

--------------------
Geir/lost_viking_1

+Quote Post
tim0n
post 27 Feb 2013, 01:12
Post #94

Kvartermester
BF2: [B.Y.O.B]tim0n

nice x2 hug.gif

+Quote Post
WerNOR
post 27 Feb 2013, 23:13
Post #95

Løytnant
BF2: WerNOR92
BF BC2: WerNOR

Wow, dette var sykt. Rise of the dead liksom. Gøy å se mange kjente nick igjen! Gleder meg til å finne fram bf2-plata mi happy.png

--------------------
"We lose ourselves when we compromise the very ideals that we fight to defend. And we honor those ideals by upholding them not just when it is easy, but when it is hard." - President Barack Obama

+Quote Post
MedicJertsdv
post 9 Mar 2013, 22:03
Post #96

Kvartermester
BF2: Medic Jertsdv
BF BC2: Balder61

Jøss, battle.no er tilbake?

+Quote Post
drvex
post 10 Mar 2013, 18:12
Post #97

Menig
BF2: drvex
BF BC2: drvex

Fantastisk!!! Lurer på hvor jeg har gjort av BF2, blir vel å rote rundt på loftet snart happy.png

--------------------
Daniel

+Quote Post
Kenneth77
post 12 Mar 2013, 10:58
Post #98

Løytnant
Clan: [TKH]
Clan role: Fyllefragger

BF2: [TKH]-Kenneth|Nor77-
BF BC2: Kenneth|Nor
BattleField 3: Kennethvol2

Hadde jeg bare fått bf2 til å funke så.....:-(
Men som nevnt over, utrolig morsomt og se så mange gamle nick igjen..

This post has been edited by Kenneth77: 12 Mar 2013, 10:59

--------------------

+Quote Post
svarstad
post 12 Mar 2013, 14:46
Post #99

Fenrik

battle.no er tilbake, og vi har både bf2, bc2 og bf3 servere...

--------------------

SAmuraiii!!!

+Quote Post
Nodland
post 20 Mar 2013, 20:54
Post #100

Menig
Clan: Regiment.no
Clan role: Leader

BF2: Nodland
BF BC2: Nodland
BattleField 3: Nodland

Hei godt dere er tilbake afro.png K.T.S

--------------------

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th May 2017 - 16:59
Public TeamSpeak : speak.battle.no | Forum : forum.battle.no
Join the volunteer TV2 Battle.no team.